October 20, 2011

Here Comes the Sun


Blouse, Mary Janes - Forever 21, Skirt - old?, Bracelets - Vintage
Sorry for the quickie outfit post, but I'm currently in a frenzy getting ready for my trip to Miami (frenzy = trying to figure out how to fit five pairs of shoes in my suitcase without Boyfriend finding out). Mustard yellow is one of my new obsessions for the fall, and this sheer fitted shirt was just too much to resist. I don't know if it's because I've been drooling over the vintage fashions on one of my new fave shows Pan Am (yes, it's very possible that I only like it for the clothes, it's too soon to tell), but the minute I saw this shirt, I knew I wanted to style it with a vintage look. Luckily, I have held onto this sheer black pleated skirt for YEARS, and I love how the two pieces play off each other. All I need now is a gorgeous, quiltedclassic Chanel bag to complete the look. Ahem, Boyfriend, I am talking to you.

I am flying off to Miami in a few hours, and I can't wait for the sunning and eating and shopping (of course!) awaiting me there. We're also going on a nice leisurely boat excursion on Saturday, complete with tanning deck and a water trampoline(?!), so I'm also planning to do some serious work on my tan. We got really lucky, and it looks like we're going to have a break in the tropical storm just for the few days we're there. Yay! I've never been to Miami before, so you can bet that I'll be taking a ton of pictures, and I can't wait to come back and share them with you next week. I'm also excited to work on some plans for ways to celebrate my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY here on BSMMH, coming up in a couple of weeks. I can't believe it's already been a year! I want to make sure to celebrate it right, so I've been brainstorming a few ideas. Stay tuned, loves...and have a GREAT week!





4 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

work it! yuo look beyond amazing. all the trends are accounted for. the mustard top is stunning and the chunky heels are perfection. adore. amazing post, love. if you get a second, please check out my JewelMint photo shoot. Love to hear what you think. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Olivia said...

Adore that skirt! Have fun in Miami- its one of my fave getaway towns.

Anonymous said...

Your accessories are so perfect for tying this outfit together - especially that bracelet! I'm obsessed! And the shoes are beautiful too - love those!

Anonymous said...

I want to jack off in that skirt and blouse

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...