October 13, 2011

Must Have

Skirt - Frenchi (Nordstrom), Belt - F21, Shoes - H&M, Watch, Bracelet - Vintage
I have decided that a leopard print skinny belt is my new absolute wardrobe essential. Ever since I got it, I don't know how I lived without it before. It immediately sasses up any outfit, and it literally goes with EVERYTHING. Like the perfect taupe pump. Or a Louis Vuitton bag. Or a classic trench coat. Or a dollop of whipped cream.

I've honestly tried pairing this belt with every color I've got (teal, baby pink, taupe, orange, yellow, navy, and green) and there's no color that it can't complement. I can't stump it! I've decided that it's as essential of a wardrobe staple as a little black dress or a pencil skirt or a classic pea coat or a white blouse. So, if you haven't got one, go out and buy one and watch it change your life. Are you going? What are you doing sitting there? I said, "Go, go, go!" Yep, I get pretty bossy when I'm excited. Or when I'm awake, according to Boyfriend.



2 comments:

~Lara~ said...

Yep! I'm also a fan of the belt! They're everywhere and they're so fun! :)

Jenn said...

I love the leopard belt. And that top is fabulous! Your hair is so pretty! Love the waves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...