December 2, 2011

Teacup Tulip

Jacket - Gap, Dress - ModCloth, Shoes - Lucky via ModCloth, Jewelry - Vintage
This dress has got to be one of my very favorite finds on ModCloth. I know, I know, I have so many, but honestly, how could I not love this dress? It's got a gorgeous print (like something on an antique teacup!), it's got the most darling tulip skirt, and it's a sort of mid-maxi, so there's no need for me to get it hemmed. It's perfect. Even though it's probably more of a summer dress (it's a strapless), with an easy jean jacket and peep-toe tee-straps, I was fall-weather ready. It probably helped that LA had a major heat wave this past week, before it got slammed with Wizard of Oz-worthy winds that is, just in time to let me wear this gorgeous dress. Can you tell I like the dress? Am I being too subtle? I'm told I suffer from the gift of total subtlety. Like, you guys can't tell I like pumpkin-flavored things either, right?  


This weekend looks like it's going to be a busy one, while I attempt my hardest to try and kick this nasty cough and cold for GOOD. Hope you guys have a good one, loves...and for my friends in LA, don't blow away! 



7 comments:

The Schwizzy's said...

i LOVE that dress!!! you look terrific! oh! and is there anyway to buy your soaps?? they look lovely as well (the sushi set is too darn cute!)

KK said...

Aw, thanks, girls! And YES, you can buy the soaps. "the soapery" ships! Just email ilovethesoapery@gmail.com your order! :)

Jersey Blogess said...

I really, really really like the print of that dress - and I love it with the brown belt.

RL said...

ugh those winds were crazy, even for the desert where it's always windy!!

and omg. that dress. i die.

i love strapless dresses. i've been wanting to pull one out for a while but it's sooo chilly!

i think my jean jacket looks just like yours :)

i think this is one of my favorites outfits of yours.

Bre said...

It does seem to be a really great dress. You look gorgeous in it and I can't wait to see how you mix and match it!

Anonymous said...

Oh Sweet I really like this dress! It reminds me of Andalusia, Spain. They have such beautiful interior yards with flowers. Plus this would be perfect for the weather there hehe!

cindy bokser said...

LOVE this outfit! how do you rock those vintage lengths so damn well!?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...