January 13, 2012

Running Train

Blazer - H&M (gifted), Tank - F21, Shorts - Urban Outfitters, Flats - local boutique
I am so thankful it is Friday, I can't even tell you. This has been one of the toughest weeks for me, namely because I have been fighting the cold bug from Hades. It literally knocked me off my feet, and I woke up this morning, finally feeling better, and thinking it was Wednesday. I've been in a fog for days, and I'm glad to finally feel like myself again.

I know that this outfit post is going to make my East Coast and Midwest girls mighty jealous...but yep, those are shorts that I'm wearing. Can you believe it? California is living up to its reputation this winter, and I could not help but take advantage when I was in San Luis Obispo over the weekend. I loved this combo of a structured military blazer and tailored shorts. But the part of this outfit I love the most are these sueded camel flats. If you do not have a pair of camel flats, get some IMMEDIATELY. I mean, IMMEDIATELY. I snagged a pair after I lusted after my sister's, and they have been a life changer. They go with everything...and they give any outfit such a chic, feminine touch. I tried this outfit with booties, heels, wedges, and these flats were my fave. Plus, I figured they would come in handy if a train came down the tracks while I was taking these photos and I had to run like the wind a very light breeze to beat it. Haha, just kidding. I don't run.

Happy weekend, loves! XOXO





3 comments:

Ma Rouge said...

Hey, I just found your blog.
It's awesome. :)
Photos are beautifull.
Visit me. :)
http://marouge.wordpress.com/

katymitten said...

Cute shorts.. I love the colour.x

katie said...

Yes, I am jealous you're wearing shorts. It looks like summer there!

These are such pretty shorts too, I like the pretty blue color and it really works with the blazer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...