August 8, 2012

Jumping In

Top - Target, Shorts - GAP, Watch - Michael Kors, Bracelets - Various
Up until now, I have been hesitantly dabbling my toe in the water of the bright neon trend, adding a splash of neon here, a pop of neon there. But when I saw this bright neon tank top with the unexpected gray colorblock panel in the back, I knew it was finally time to jump in the water and get my hair wet. So here I am, finally rocking an actual tennis ball neon top, which looks so summery and fun paired with a set of white shorts. I see a lot of possibilities with this top, and I love how it's simple cut and lack of details will make it totally versatile even into the fall months.

I rocked this puppy to a concert in the park, and the Boyfriend loved how easy it was to pick me out of a crowd. Looking like a bright neon sign will do that for you. So for the single ladies out there, note to self, a neon top will make it hard for Mr. Right to miss you. Of course, it will also make it hard for Mr. Wrong to miss you, but I like to focus on the positives.

Happy Hump Day!




3 comments:

LadyLo said...

You found that top at Target!?! I must go to one soon - so chic! love neon!

Anonymous said...

Great outfits! I love your blog!

Elaine said...

ha! that's a good point about being able to spot you :P love the gray in the back too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...