July 31, 2013

Watercolor Wear

Dress - Calvin Klein via Marshall's, Belt - Lulu's, Necklace - Gifted, Shoes - Rachel Zoe, Watch - Michael Kors (gifted)
Lately, I have been finding myself obsessed with watercolor prints when it comes to my clothes. There's just something so gorgous about the haphazard mixing and meshing of colors that just makes my eyes light up. I was recently shopping for a dress to wear to a dear friend's baby bash (not a shower, to be clear), and when my eyes fell on this gorgeous chiffon maxi, I knew this baby was coming home with me. I love the bright colors and the layered cut of the dress. I've said before that I love movement when it comes to skirts, and this dress was just so fun to move in! For accessories, I decided to go with a thin, stretchy retro gold belt and a colored necklace to finish the look. OH! And how could I forget to mention the most important accessory of all...my brand new ceramic Michael Kors watch, a birthday gift courtesy of the Boyfriend.

I have been searching high and low for the perfect white watch for about two years, and I couldn't be happier with the one I finally got. A white watch is such a great statement accessory. It adds a pop of exciting to any outfit, it's flashy, but not too flashy, it looks girly or sporty depending on how you style it, and most of all, it's just...well, PRETTY. I love, love, love it, and have planned numerous outfits around it just because I can't bear not to wear it.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...