August 7, 2013

Color Combinations

Top - Marshalls, Skirt - Nordstrom, Belt - F21, Shoes - Zara, Watch - Michael Kors, Bracelet - Gifted
I mentioned last week that I've recently become cuckoo for watercolor prints, and here's the proof that I wasn't lying. I. Just. Can't. Get. Enough. They're so versatile and fun and, well, just...pretty. I picked this cute tank top up at my local Marshalls for a steal, and I can't wait to style it with all sorts of outfits. I paired it with a black skirt and heels here for a yummy lunch with some friends, but I can see myself wearing it more casually with white cut offs and sandals or even to work with some navy slacks and pumps. With something so colorful, the possibilities are really endless. It's like putting together toppings at a Yogurtland. Endless. Possibilities. 





1 comment:

Z said...

it's something about high necked blouses/tank tops that I'm loving lately. love this combo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...