August 2, 2013

Crayon Colors

Top - F21, Shorts - H&M, Watch - Michael Kors, Bracelet - JCrew
As a devoted colorblocker (see here, here, and here), I'm always looking for untried combos of color that I can find in my own closet (which is organized by color, yes). I'll do this by literally grabbing a shirt I want to wear, and then moving it slowly down the line of my hangers to see if any color combos pop out at me. Teal and blue is such an easy combo, I don't know how I ever missed it before. It reminds me of one of my favorite Crayola crayon colors as a kid: blue-green. I really need to pick up one of those 64-crayon boxes and see just what other fashion genius Crayola has come up with.

How do you pick out the colors to colorblock?



1 comment:

Nancy said...

oOo... I really like the colorblocking! that was one of my favorite crayola colors too!

really digging the shorts! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...