August 28, 2013

Walking Backwards


Top - F21, Shorts - Banana Republic, Shoes - F21, Necklace - Lulu's
Lately, I've been drawn to tops with surprising details in the back, and this top doesn't disappoint. I love the gold buttons and the way it opens at the bottom. Such details keep the top from being boring (as boring as a bright coral-pink top can be anyway) and allow you to rock a fun statement necklace since the front of these types of tops are usually pretty plain. Now if I could only learn to walk backwards without falling over, I could give the backs of my new tops the attention they deserve. I know you don't want to, but you're now imagining we walking into a room backwards and waving "Hi, guys! Like my top?" And come on, admit it, it's funny. 

Happy Hump Day! 






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...